Thursday, September 20, 2007

Why I choose not to monetize my website

I don't need to. make money out (Monetize) of my Blog/Website

Steve Pavlina's suggestions are not the way that I feel about my efforts. He thinks that a website's prime purpose is to monetize.
Some people have strong personal feelings with respect to making money from  their blogs.  If you think commercializing your blog is evil, immoral,  unethical, uncool, lame, greedy, obnoxious, or anything along those lines,  then don't commercialize it.

I could place all manner of banner ads on this blog. If you use the "next blog" button at the top of this blog you will soon find examples of this. I am unsure whether the owners of these blogs actually make any money out of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is an excellent place for making some money!

Content is the key, and I think that your content is more than enough to justify a little revenue generation.