Sunday, October 31, 2010

The first attempt at Intimidation by Wayne McAlpine

This is the first bout of intimidation from Wayne McAlpine when he thought that I was an employee of an auto shop. 31 Oct - Mid-Nov 2010
So we stop or play more games you will not like my games
Replay or  we play up to you --- sent from admin@obd-trouble-codes.com - I guess he meant REPLY
He seemed to have taken exception was taken to what I observed as an "unsafe web form"

Some links that were both sent to me and placed on a website set-up by Wayne to impersonate an Auto Shop.
The links above were sent by email to me at rcmp-are-comming@tempusfugit.ca   - interesting spelling of coming

This is clearly a case of intended intimidation. Wayne McAlpine went to the trouble of registering a Domain name in name of the company that he thought that I worked for. (This is clearly in Google's list of things that they see as a violation of their Terms of Service). The domain registration was so that Wayne could post the links shown above.

If you are reading this from Santa Clara (Mountainview?) I hope thatyou can see the folly of this man.

No comments: