Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SEO

Search Engine Optimization on The Technology Muse (SEO)

I have had a fair amount of success with applying "white hat" SEO to my website and blog.
I have studied this particular pursuit for some time. I have tried to apply the techniques to my website www.tempusfugit.ca - I think that I have been relatively successful and have managed to attract visitors to my website and this blog.

There are many pages relating to SEO on my website and they are in the process of being migrated to this blog. The reasons for the retirement of the website are multiple but it is still being maintained in the "background" and can be re-instated at any time.

I worked out a way of hosting my website from my personal Internet connection but due to the security concerns and some reactions to the content on my website I have suspended that activity. I am more than willing to answer questions relating to that and am available for consulting in that area.