Thursday, January 5, 2012

Linux on the Technology Muse

My experiences with different distributions of Linux.

I have a lot more information on Linux that was on my website, www.tempusfugit.ca. I am in the process of migrating it to this blog.

Due to some actions taken by an insignificant 3rd party, who was of the opinion that my website only existed to "out" him and his company's antics, I had to shut the server down.

The configuration of of the webserver along with that of a LAMP and other Linux specifics were all on the website and they will eventually be here as well. The website may re-launch sometime in the future. In the meantime I am finding that I can do pretty much what I want to do with a Blogger blog. 

I still have some computers that are configured with Ubuntu Linux and I have the ability to host a webserver. If you require assistance with a venture such as this I am available for consultation.

No comments: