Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bitdefender

This is part of my postings on Anti-Virus products that have come to my attention.

Below is a screen-shot taken from a review on CNET:
Looks like the reviews are not good - even if the cnet.com site, on face value, is a bit of a shill.
My recommendation:
The Technology Muse does not recommend that you use BitDefender A-V or any other products related to the company or those that are related or associated with them.
My recommendation is that you use the free A-V product that you can download from Microsoft. Hopefully this will be built into the operating system soon (this may trigger an Anti-Trust suit as did the inclusion of a browser)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be
happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest
you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
I want to read more things about it!

Here is my webpage: how to potty train your child

Andy Nagy said...

What the fuck!