Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Second attempt at intimidation by Wayne McAlpine

This is an email sent to Ontario-corporate-tax@tempusfugit.ca (some of the links have been removed) - My suspicion is that they all originate from Wayne McAlpine

Subject: The individual who is hosting his home website is putting incorrect inflammatory information about myself.

Please deal with this or legal action will commence against this individual.

Another email was received from Bill Poplawski poplawskibill@gmail.com entitled: "Privacy infringement"


Pipeda and all government agency's have been notified.
You obviously have not done enough home work as the laws state that you are a legal entity and officer of your corporation living at home with mom and dad, i wonder if this makes you feel good??
As an officer of a corporation you state that your website is private and you have to be a moron because the site is accessible on the WEB, you should govern yourself accordingly!!?

Ps :  you don't think CIRA doesn't give up info on registered domain names??  Screenshots of your site have been stored.

You have been notified several times in the past to remove all content regarding   The people not related to your corporation, stop the slandering.... Etc,
Now all of the necessary government agency's including Rogers will be investigating you and your corporation.
You WILL stop!!
I have been very patient with you, you don't have permission both written or verbal to post copy write material.
You received photos but did not and can not provide proof of permission to post those photos. I would suspect that your interest of some people will diminish if not right out stop.
My patience with you is over, I am legally moving forward, with the intentions of depleting your savings.

You provided on your site access to a page for which the name Bill Poplawski

And below the word hhmmmm..
And below that tough guy and a sign below that and that sign is red and white and below that the word the bully and below that of a statue face upside down. Funny how the name tough guy and bully were underlined to link to both accessible pages within your domain, of pictures as though your intentions are to identify to the world who you are challenging This will not be tolerated nor ignored as already indicated to you by means of emails. Demanding you and your staff to stop, the slandering.
It was not a question it was a statement.
These requests  were met as you removed some content for 5 mins and the same and then some ( info) was reinstated on your site. Your not funny, I feel you are stupid. As my home town and province is hamilton Ontario. I know business in Ontario, better then any other province.

I am requesting one last and very final time that you stop your slandering and posting Of info you have no permission in doing so. The irritations will be reciprocated as you think my silence is weakness. Rogers is now interested in you. Your site has me interested in you. You have been interested in me far too long, posting me my picture and slandering with them ( the profile and picture ).
 
I think that the: "You have been notified several times in the past to remove all content regarding   The people not related to your corporation, stop the slandering.... Etc," really means that Wayne McAlpine has threatened me that it I do not remove information about him and his companies he will do something that I will not like.

The information on his is true and collected mainly from public sources, i.e. the Internet and other websites, so it cannot be called "slander".

I do not have a corporation. 

2 comments:

Montreal said...

Found this

Anonymous said...

Wow! At last I got a web site from where I can genuinely obtain valuable information regarding my study and
knowledge.

Feel free to visit my web blog :: Tablet Reviews