Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Nimble Social CRM Business Edition


Nimble - award-winning Social Relationship Manager


The interest that I have in the Social CRM product is due to a Blog Spam email that I received yesterday from Brenda Christensen of nimble.com.

I am not sure what the use of Social Media brings to the table, in fact I am dubious of the value of CRM. Having said that I had my own version of CRM that I developed for my own use many years ago. This was before "Social Media" existed, also before computers were "personal" - I am of the belief that it is not to tool but the desire to keep track of this information that is the key to Customer Relations. Having a method that is designed by someone else is not likely to reflect what you are trying to capture. In my day customers were impressed that you knew what you talked about last time you spoke - today customers are not impressed that you know the today is the anniversary of their dog dying!

No comments: