Thursday, May 24, 2012

.torrent not available or syncing in progress, check back in a jiffy

If you search for the above string you will see why you are seeing this message on Isohunt.

Here are my observations when I connect through a VPN and when I don't


Loading my VPN software:



It is clearly nothing to do with "syncing" and more to do with geographic filtering.

The fact that some torrents are not available is due to that they are being blocked in some jurisdictions. Above is the SERP entry showing DMCA take-down requests.

2 comments:

jimi said...

I wonderment why other professionals don't respond your website overmuch m happy I plant this. ipad2 purchase

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the before and after shots taken when you use a VPN to access a torrent that is giving this message.

Can you, or anyone else, recommend a VPN service that I can use so that I can avoid seeing this?