Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Video Capture Software recommendations

I don't currently have a requirement for a piece if software that performs this function (to my satisfaction) but I am looking for a recommendation or a positive review for such a program.

Most of the media that I consume is downloaded from the Internet or it is streamed in real-time. I do not have a cable or antenna feed for any of our TVs. I seldom watch DVDs and only own a single BD (actually a boxed set of Blade Runner). Even then I have worked out methods to transfer them to a hard drive and the material is watched from there via a Media Server.

What I am looking for is a way to capture some of the media that I am current watching from networks that I have yet to work out a method of download. I am not interested in uploading this material but as there is such a proliferation of media that is available for download I can only presume that there is software out there that those that do upload to torrents and P2P are using to capture that program material.



Honour amongst thieves

Due to this concept I am loath to download any programs that I have found reviewed on the Internet..

No comments: