Monday, September 24, 2012

DVD43 Plug-in 1.0.0.5 still seems to have the problems that it did before

Looking at some of the visits that found my website, I see that DVD43 Plugin still seems to be confusing those that download it:

Looking at some of the comments, and the one below was seconded today, there is still those that cannot get it to work.



I guess the main problem is that it is not clearly stated on the Brothersoft download site that the plugin will only work with 1ClickDVD from LGSoftwareInnovations.

Unlike when I downloaded the Plugin in 2010 the current Plugin does not contain the text file so that I can look at the source code to see if it makes sense.

2 comments:

Toronto said...

dvd43 plug-in windows 8

Anonymous said...

Good web site you've got here.. It's difficult to find high quality writing like
yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you!
Take care!!

Here is my blog post ... Edison Franklyn