Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Page views so far this month

As monitored this morning the total number of pages views was 14,604. This is on target for my usual rate of around the 30,000 per month.

Admittedly a large proportion of this results from spam from Russia there is a predominance of searches from those looking of ways to run wireless penetration tools on their smartphones.

Over the years I have seen a change in demographic from those that were interested in ways to pirate Windows and/or to modify the way that their computer starts (the BIOS or Pre-Boot environment - UEFI).
These topics are ones that I have been monitoring on other forums. Largely I see a vast majority of sites that are selling "false hopes" on what can be achieved and how you go about doing these things. on my website, tempusfugit.ca I have attempted to debunk some of the myths surrounding these activities.

No comments: