Friday, December 9, 2016

Terry Bradshaw and AVS - AntiVirusSales.ca

Instead of replying to my email Terry Bradshaw searched in Google cache for my page on the "certain person". He will now find it without looking in cache.

As soon as these other associates speak up the sooner the information that they would rather not have found on the Internet can be removed.

I didn't make any of this up, all the names of the relationships between them were all found on the Internet. I am not saying that any of those that are involved are breaking any laws or are currently scamming (although the silence certainly would indicate so).

After 5 years I would have hoped that the "certain person" would have grown-up and mended their ways - apparently not. Many of those that he was involved want to move on, have families and businesses that I am sure do not wish to be associated with this man.

No comments: