Sunday, January 15, 2017

Keeping your mind active

One of the things that is recommended for those that are retired is to keep your mind active when the pursuit of your career goals are no longer your first priority.

Some take up a hobby others volunteer their time. I have always had a hobby, part of which is this blog and my website. Others play games such as golf or computer games. I play neither.

The Internet has opened the possibilities for both gaming and blogging (including Social Media). My partner plays games on the Internet and challenges her friend in Abu Dhabi to get the higher score. Many an hour are spent on computers and tablets in our household.

Keeping your mind active is supposed to be a good way to ward off the onset of Alzheimer’s, perhaps that is what I have got?

No comments: